Nothing can take the edge off a long day of work quite like heading right from the office right to the bar to happy hour. Here at Clique, we know just how fun happy hour can be, and just how important it can be to your day. That is why we have compiled a list of great happy hour hacks that can make your experience even better.
These hacks are some of our favorite ways to make the most of happy hour, no matter which of our restaurants you visit.
- Make it a group event. The only thing that is more fun than going to a happy hour is going to a happy hour with friends. Make it a group event and invite your favorite people for an evening of fun. You may want to call ahead and book a table to really enjoy the group experience.
- Get there early for happy hour deals. Happy hour deals can be really great at many establishments, so make sure you get there in time to take advantage of them. Try to arrive a few minutes before happy hour starts so you can take advantage of every minute of the deals.
- Know that not all happy hours are at the same time. At The Still, happy hour goes a little later than normal. Starting at 10PM and running until midnight, The Still offers ½ off their drafts. Look for other establishments that may change up the time of their happy hour for unexpected deals.
- Try some new flavors. If well drinks are on special, why not mix it up and try flavored vodkas in your martinis and vodka sodas instead of traditional? Happy hour is a time for fun so don’t be afraid to mix it up.
- Look for happy hours that will give you what you want. There are so many different happy hour specials out there. Make sure to read the specials first so you can attend those that have the specials you are looking for.
- Make sure you snack. Order some snacks and appetizers for your groups and make sure you load up on carbs. It can help you prevent that hangover in the morning so your next work day isn’t as rough.
Keep these hacks in mind and go on and enjoy your next group happy hour at Clique. Cheers!